McPherson News Center & Legal Postings
Read All About It!
In order to maintain transparency and keep up with all communication, we have created the McPherson News Center & Legal Postings. This page is dedicated to educating the McPherson community about the ins and outs of the News Center.
What will be published in the News Center?
Publications such as calendar events, public hearing announcements, job postings, ordinances, financial information, resolutions, and any other legal notices that will need to be published.
How do I sign up for notifications?
Signing up is easy! Click on the Notify Me icon to sign up for the publications you would like to be notified of. You’ll have plenty of options like:
- City of McPherson News: Job Postings, Resolutions, and Press Releases.
- City of McPherson Publications: Ordinances, Budget Publications, Financial Info, Big Postings, Public Hearings, Notice of Violations, and other information that needs formal publication.
- City Calendar: Events and meetings sponsored or put on by the City of McPherson, McPherson Convention and Visitors Bureau, and the Community Building.
- News Releases: Official news releases from the City of McPherson.
- Public Works: Road and Construction Updates
Where else can I find this information?
Join our Facebook group! We have created a special group just for our legal postings and other news that pertain to City information.
The McPherson City Commission will meet Aug. 16, 2022, to hear an appeal of a Notice of Violation of Chapter 50 (Nuisances) of the City Code... Read on...
Statement of receipts and disbursements — all funds for the City of McPherson in the second quarter of 2022. Read on...
An application has been filed by Skyler Hilzner, of 437 North Carrie Street, City of McPherson, pursuant to Section 10-108 of the City’s Zoning Regulations, requesting a Conditional Use… Read on...
An application has been filed by Nathan Miller, of 626 East Simpson Street, City of McPherson, pursuant to Section 10-108 of the City’s Zoning Regulations, requesting a Conditional Use… Read on...
These notices shall satisfy two separate but related procedural requirements for activities to be undertaken by the The City of McPherson. Read on...
A RESOLUTION OF THE GOVERNING BODY OF THE CITY OF MCPHERSON, KANSAS MAKING CERTAIN FINDINGS OF FACT AS REQUIRED BY K.S.A. 79-251 WITH RESPECT TO A PROPERTY TAX EXEMPTION TO BE GRANTED TO THERMAL DESIGN PRODUCTS, LLC. Read on...